Saturday, January 10, 2015

Update, January 2015

Hello again everyone. It's been a long time since I posted something on here, but that's because I've been busy. Yes, since I turned two life has been one adventure after another. The first thing I should mention is that I've been going to nursery, which is really fun. I've made some friends there and I love to learn and try new things.

Also, my Daddy started a new job and so did my Mummy.

And I love to talk. Mummy and Daddy say I have a great 'vocabulary', whatever that is. I think it means I know lots of words.

Oh, and Christmas was fun! I can't remember last Christmas but this one was great! I got lots of cool toys and I was really sad when Daddy took the tree down. I wish it was still up.

Not only that but I love to ride on my big brother Josh's shoulders. He is so fun. Look.




No comments:

Post a Comment